Portfolio

- Redevelopment of East Street, Havant. A new development was added made to match the existing building and then a sections of new flats were also built onto the end.
- Part of the councils development of the East Street, Havant area.

Completion: Summer 2010
- Complete build of 10 flats.
- The development included every stage of the build.

Completion: Spring 2006
- Various projects down Bound Lane.
- Including driveways, brickwork, entrance gates and exterior building rendering.

Completion: TBC 2014
- A roofing project, covering all aspects of the project from the planning phase until the finished phase.
Completion: Ongoing
- Complete build of a modern house on Hayling Island.
- Including all aspects of the build, from start to finish.
- The houses will be on sale soon as they are currently on their final fix stage
Completion: Spring 2012
- Complete build of a modern house on Hayling Island.
- Including all aspects of the build, from start to finish.
- The houses will be on sale soon as they are currently on their final fix stage.
- Next door to Welford House
Completion: Ongoing
- Complete build of a modern house on Hayling Island.
- Including all aspects of the build, from start to finish.
- Next door to Wexford House.
Completion: Ongoing
- Complete build of a modern house on Hayling Island.
- Including all aspects of the build, from start to finish.
- Next door to Welford House.
Completion: Ongoing
- Complete build of a modern house on Hayling Island.
- Including all aspects of the build, from start to finish.
- The houses is owned by the Cameron Builders director and is a perfect example of the standard of finish which goes into every Cameron Builders project.
- Next door to Woodfield House.
Completion: Summer 2010
- No Man's Land Fort was a fort built in the Solent as part of the Palmerston Forts.
- It is 2.2 kilometres (1.4 mi) off the coast of the Isle of Wight and was built in the years 1867 to 1880 to protect Portsmouth.
- It was built at a cost of £462,500 which, adjusted for inflation, is equivalent to £43,391,356 at 2010 prices.
Completion: Summer 2004